Friday, July 14, 2006

We all have to start somewhere...

Well, after much inspiration, and a bit of much needed nudging by my friend (and fellow blogger), Gina, I have decided to try my hand at blogging. At a time when I am astounded at how much we all take on on a daily basis, it is nice to have a forum, of sorts, where we can hopefully take a few minutes to chat with each other, to discuss, to catch up on life - when life does not often slow down enough to allow for long visits.

As far as the title of my Blog goes, I have a feeling there may be more postings that lean more toward "ramblings" than "ruminations", but that is OK. I just liked the fact that when I looked up the actual definition of "ruminations", it told me that it meant "acts of pondering or meditating" and, as a second definition, "acts or processes of chewing cud". Perfect!! That was just what I want this blog to be about... pondering, meditating and chewing cud!

So come chew with me...see you out in the pasture.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

I'm your first comment! Yay!! Welcome to the Blogosphere! I LOVE the layout!! I didn't see this option when I was doing mine, or I would have picked it. But I won't copy you. I'm so glad you began this--I think you'll find it a highly rewarding experience. I know I have! Yay, you!! (:

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home